Thursday, August 21, 2008

Yay, Potty!


Last night and this morning, I decided I was ready to start using the big potty on my own! I haven't used a diaper except out of the house in almost a week now. I just decided last week when Mommy and Daddy bought me big girl panties that I was ready to use the potty all the time. For the first few days, I had about an accident a day, but I've been good about making it to the potty since! I'm still trying to learn to poop in the potty--I've done it a few times, but it's harder! I like my panties, though, and I like not having to wear diapers. Mommy and Daddy are surprised at how fast I went from diapers to no diapers, but really? I don't see why! They should know I was just waiting until I was totally ready! And I'm so glad they waited with me. I love the putting the peepee in the big potty ritual and I love flushing! When I miss the potty with my poopoo, though, I run and get a wipe. I'm trying to do it myself, but Mommy always catches me and helps! I want to do it myself! Ahh, well, I suppose she can help, it does make it easier and faster.

Anyhow, I'm potty learned!

No comments: